ARE YOU READY FOR LESS OF THIS:
Aches and pains
AND MORE OF THIS:
Healthier food cravings
I never realized how much time I spent thinking about diets until I stopped. I now enjoy my food AND my life.
- Shari, Vancouver, WA
- The Quick-Start Guide, everything you need to make sure you’re set up for success.
- 7-day meal plan for delicious, easy-to-prepare foods, our biggest crowd pleaser!
- Delicious recipes from award-winning food journalist and cookbook writer Carolynn Carreño - so good you won’t even believe you can eat this way every day.
- Shopping list to get you in and out of the grocery store at ninja-speed.
- The latest science and research on sugar, so you can make empowered and educated decisions about what you’ll eat going forward.
- Daily emails from Christy, with secret tips for staying motivated and on track.
- Our secret hacks for beating sugar cravings
- An easy-to-use “daily checklist” to help you stay on track and create new habits.
- An invitation to our private Facebook community for round-the-clock guidance and support.
I heard Christy speak at a workshop and I knew immediately that she had the answers I was looking for. I'm now living sugar free and couldn't be happier!
- Jeannie, los angeles, cA
If I can do this, you can, too!
Hi, I’m Christy, an Integrative Health Coach, Certified Nutritionist and former sugar junkie. I spent decades battling my weight and food obsessions. Once I figured out that sugar was the root of the problem, I transformed my life, and you can, too. My mission is to coach you to live your healthiest, happiest, diet-free life.
Are you ready?
This is the only program that has helped me understand the problem and the solution. My life is forever changed and I couldn't be happier.
- Carole, san diego, cA
How it works:
1. The program starts with Sunday night dinner. Waking up Monday morning having already started the program the night before sets you up for success.
2. You’ll receive your Program Guide by email on July 12. You will want to set aside some time to read the Program Guide before the weekend so you’re ready to start the program on Sunday night.
3. You will receive your meal plan on July 12. You’ll shop for groceries, do food prep and batch cooking over the weekend, setting you up for 10 days of quick and super delicious meals.
4. Each day, you will receive an email from me with tips, info and fun stories to guide you through the step you are on. You will also complete your daily checklist - simply completing these steps each day, will keep you on your path to success.
5. Create your community in our private Facebook group. Get answers to your questions, swap recipes and advice, cheer others on and get support others doing the program.
The meal plans changed my life. I didn't realize cooking could be so easy and food so delicious.
- trish, san diego, cA
Face the Facts
There is a lot of confusion and untruths floating around out there.
Eating fat is what makes us fat (bunked). 
Losing weight and keeping it off is simply a matter of "eating less and moving more" (nah-uh). 
Willpower alone is enough to reach your health, weight and wellness goals (how's that been working for you?). 
If this advice actually worked, 69% of Americans wouldn't be overweight or obese... 
And 95% of people who lost weight wouldn't gain it all back (and then some) within 2-5 years. 
Now for the good news
7-Day Kickstart will:
Reset your metabolism so you’re not craving sugar all the time.
Change your palate so real food will taste amazing.
Teach you which sugars are addictive and what to do about it.
I have never been able to go more than a few days without sugar, and look at me now, two years and 40 pounds later!
- marie, los angeles, ca
Let’s do this!
What do you have to lose?
Other than weight, bloat, insomnia, bad skin, bad mood…
Starts July 15, 2018
Here’s my A’s to your most common Q’s:
The content in this program is designed to help people progress towards their goals to reduce or eliminate processed sugars through the adoption of healthy diet and lifestyle habits. It is not tailored to suit people with specific or diagnosed health conditions.
The information and material provided in this program is for educational and informational purposes only and is not intended as medical advice. It should not be used as a substitute to medical advice or care and should not be used to diagnose, treat, or cure any illness, metabolic disorder, disease, or other health problems.
Participants should always consult a doctor before making any health or dietary changes. No information in this guide should be relied upon to make a medical diagnosis or determine a treatment for a medical condition.SOURCES:
1. Hyman, MD Mark. "Fat Does Not Make You Fat." The Huffington Post. TheHuffingtonPost.com, 26 Nov. 2013. Web. 08 Mar. 2017. 2.Lustig, Robert. "Sweet Revenge: Turning the Tables on Processed Food: .: Movies & TV." 3.Lustig, Robert. "Sweet Revenge: Turning the Tables on Processed Food: .: Movies & TV." 4."An Epidemic of Obesity: U.S. Obesity Trends." The Nutrition Source. N.p., 12 Apr. 2016. Web. 08 Mar. 2017. 5."95 Percent of Dieters Regain Weight Within 1 to 5 Years." RealSelf.com. N.p., 02 July 2009. Web. 08 Mar. 2017.